Well Halloween is upon us once again, and if there’s one thing we like, it’s playing dress up. The annual fright fest and costume contest was accompanied this year by a pumpkin judging contest as well.
Who won? Watch this space or just follow us on Facebook for the answers to all of your questions.
Facebook Contest Rules
- The “Halloween Spooktacular 2016 Contest” is being run by ExpertCuts Salon in the beautiful city of Yorba Linda in the republic of California.
- To enter, leave a comment and tell us who you think has the best costume and which pumpkin you like the most. (The pumpkins are numbered to make it easy!)
- You must be at least 18 years old to enter this contest.
- All entries are entered into this contest; the winner will be randomly selected.
- The winner will receive recognition as the best costume picker outer in all of the land for the next 365 days.
- The judges decision is final. There will be no recounts, relooks or recalls.
- The opening date for the contest is Monday October 31st, 2016.
- The closing date for entering this contest is November 1st at 6PM.
- The winner as well as the costume and the pumpkin with the most votes will be announced on the Expertcuts Facebook timeline and on the Expertcuts blog.
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to ExpertCuts, not Facebook.